It doesn’t matter where you live in this country or what your political identification is; nobody likes getting ripped off by pharma. Everybody wants their members of Congress to drastically lower drug prices by taking on big pharma’s greed and breaking up pharmaceutical monopolies.
- CNN: Sens. Grassley, Wyden reach bipartisan deal to lower drug prices
- Gallup: Big Pharma Sinks to the Bottom of U.S. Industry Rankings
- Vox: The new bipartisan Senate bill aimed at making Big Pharma lower drug prices, explained
- The Hill: PhRMA spent record-high $29 million on lobbying in 2019
- Salon: “Nobody likes getting ripped off by pharmaceutical corporations”